Friday, February 5, 2010

The Pause

This is a very short post just to maintain the continuity of this blog. I didn't write here for quite a long time. The reason behind this (as I think) may be that since this is the blog to keep a record of what new technical stuff I've done or new tools that I've learned, it is true that I have not been doing technically well for past few months. Infact, I haven't learned a single bit of new stuff during this time. So, there was nothing to write in here. Well, this is probably because I've changed my focus (though temporarily) currently to certain other things. My priorities had been changed for the time being. However, I'll try to continue my work soon and be on track again.....
This post is a kind of apology to myself for not working continuously and that it will remind me in due time not to lose my focus.

1 comment:

  1. take yout time. and then come back in a while. thats what makes a bestseller. :P

    ReplyDelete